THE MEMBERSHIP LASTS FOR THE PERIOD OF ONE YEAR, STARTING FROM THE DATE YOU JOINED (OR RENEWED)
Please consider the good works of the Early Music Network in educating, preserving, and supporting early music and historical performance, and the importance of supporting these efforts in your decision to become a member.
You will receive a subscription to our electronic newsletter* (sent monthly to its members), a copy of our annual Early Music Network Yearbook, and all benefits of membership, including members' prices on any future items (CDs, memorabilia) in the EMN Catalog. You will also receive a membership card which will give you up to 50% discount for early music concerts organized by the Early Music Network in the Atlanta area and further. Any time of the year is a good time to join EMN!
Additional services and benefits:
- discount for instrument insurance through CLARION;
- Eligibility to receive your own E-mail account (accessible via the internet login) - such as firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as your own Web Site, hosted by EMN - such as earlymusic.net/yourname;
- Members are eligible to receive a Web Site under their selected sub-domain (such as yourgroup.earlymusic.ne);
- elegibility to make your selected music part of our MP3 library;
- 50% discount for purchasing music editions from URTEXTEDITIONS.COM, and other selected music publishers - many historically accurate editions, facsimiles, etc.;
- access to the members' page, featuring early music ads, job listings, networking tools and more
Please use the form below to join, or if you prefer send us an E-mail. If you prefer to join by mail, please send you check or money-order with a letter, stating your membership category, your name, address, telephone and Email. You will receive the new member packet as soon as we process your payment.
For any further information that you didn't find on our web site, you can E-mail us or call us at 770 638-7574 (internationally, call +1.770.638-7574).
Period Instruments Fund and Historical Performance Preservation Fund: Include an additional donation (one dollar or more) to support these programs. The Period Instruments Fund enables purchases of new historical instruments and preservation of old ones. The Historical Performance Preservation Fund supports the Society's research collection of books, and helps the publication of music scores and periodicals.
Organizational Membership Dues (prices didn't change since 2005)
(ensembles, presenters, festivals, record companies, colleges, vendors, service organizations):
- $5,000 EMN Visionary
- $2,000 Sponsor
- $1,000 Benefactor
- $500 Supporter
- $300 Patron
- $200 Donor
- $125 Sustaining - and Organization with Income over $100,000
- $95 Contributing - and Organization with Income between $50,000 and $100,000
- $68 Regular Organizational Membership, including Instrument Makers & Libraries
Individual Membership Dues (prices didn't change since 2005):
- $1,000 EMN Visionary
- $500 Sponsor
- $300 Benefactor
- $200 Supporter
- $125 Patron
- $95 Donor
- $68 Sustaining
- $48 Contributing
- $35 Regular
- $19 Full-time Student under age 26 (students over 26 pay regular membership dues)
- $29 Over age 65
- $19 Second in Household
Period Instruments Fund - please consider donation of $1 or more.
Historical Performance Preservation Fund - please consider donation of $1 or more.
Please calculate your total dues, and enter the amount below, then press "MAKE PAYMENT". By pressing MAKE PAYMENT button, you agree that you would like to become a member of Early Music Network. This form will take you to the PayPal website, our authorised Credit Card and Electronic Checks processing center. (You don't need to join PayPal to pay by credit card). On PayPal page you will enter your other information, including your address and contact information. If you are making a donation for Period Instruments Fund and/or Historical Performance Preservation Fund, please tell us how much are you donating in the "comments" section of the PayPal final page.
Upon the receipt of your Application form and payment, we will send you the email confirmation and your access to the members-only section.
Use our Online Form
(One form serves all. Just enter the details of your purchase and the total that you wish to pay)
* Please enter detailed description. Here are few examples:
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP AT $35 for 2009
- $5 DONATION for Period Instruments Fund
- $68 SUSTAINING MEMBER 2013